Making your customers happy on a consistent basis is the number one thing you can do to build a positive online reputation. Happy customers, who are under the age of 30, are more likely to post an online review in any number of places such as Yelp, TripAdvisor and/or Google. But so are the unhappy customers.
Subscribe to My Blog
- I gave @LatinaLifestyle +K about Blogging on @klout klout.com/LatinaLifestyl… 1 week ago
- Best explanation of #Branding vs. #Marketing> RT @KISSmetrics: Where Marketing Ends, Branding Begins buff.ly/1jAi39i 1 week ago
- How Social Media is Affecting The Music Industry – klou.tt/14dmyj3li2zy3 1 week ago
- A Daily Routine for Doing Your Own Social Media lorigama.com/blog/2013/12/a… #Socialmediamarketing #bizwomen #Colorado http://t.co/s5pVi4vqQQ 1 week ago
- Sitting in front of this right now. What are you doing? http://t.co/DMnOV74wWn 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools